[bestbits] [IP] DNI releases Fact Sheet on PRISM, but the damage is already done

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Sun Jun 9 20:50:28 EDT 2013

On 10/06/2013, at 12:47 AM, Deborah Brown <deborah at accessnow.org> wrote:

> In any case, we could still work on a statement to be released around this discussion, or later in the HRC session, which ends this week. Jeremy, have you had the chance to work on an outline? If not, I'm happy to help start the drafting process. My main concern is whether we have enough time for significant participation from a diversity of groups so that this is coming from a global coalition.

Would it be OK if we copy it from the pad to a sign-on statement on bestbits.net 5 hours before the hearing?  Those who are working on the pad can pre-endorse it there.  If 5 hours ahead is not enough, then I'll need to instruct someone else on how to do it earlier, because I'll be in the air until then.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

WCRD 2013 – Consumer Justice Now! | Consumer Protection Map: https://wcrd2013.crowdmap.com/main | #wcrd2013

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.