[bestbits] [IP] DNI releases Fact Sheet on PRISM, but the damage is already done

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Sun Jun 9 20:31:51 EDT 2013

On 10/06/2013, at 3:44 AM, Joana Varon <joana at varonferraz.com> wrote:

> We are starting it here. Any collaboration is welcome:
>
> https://pad.riseup.net/p/Human_Rights_Council_on_PRISM

Sorry that I joined late, it is the worst possible timing for me as I am literally flying back to Malaysia right now.  But pitching in now as I can.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

WCRD 2013 – Consumer Justice Now! | Consumer Protection Map: https://wcrd2013.crowdmap.com/main | #wcrd2013

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.