[bestbits] FW: [IP] DNI releases Fact Sheet on PRISM, but the damage is already done

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 00:01:15 EDT 2013

Hi Kevin,

I guess that should be about Human rights of everybody, and highlighting
the impact on americans and non americans, reminding USG engagements to all
treaties and conventions it ratified (and also pushing for signing CoE 108
convention for example)  . we dont need to make distinction between users
based on nationality. we need to react to all issues as coalition , we have
yet another example of national government decision going beyond its
borders.

this coalition is aiming to be space for civil society to act globally and
coordinate actions, we have such action this time and hopefully we won't be
dragged in ideological fights.

Best,

Rafik