[IRPCoalition] [bestbits] Re: CS statement: DNI releases Fact Sheet on PRISM, but the damage is already done

Anne Jellema anne at webfoundation.org
Tue Jun 18 10:56:35 EDT 2013

(+ Web We Want on the principle of keeping all lists copied on everything,
even if that means some annoying cross-posting for some of us)
Good idea, Deborah. Please count us in - Anne and Karina. We are working on
getting the contacts of all HRC member representatives together as Anriette
suggested last week.
Thanks
Anne