[bestbits] Best Bits steering group

jam at globalilluminators.org jam at globalilluminators.org
Mon Jul 8 08:43:49 EDT 2013

Dear Jeremy and Steering group,

      I am glad to know this institutionalization and it shows that we
are moving ahead with a good pace and only this way we can have a
positive impact on society. I highly appreciate the willingness of
group to accept this responsibility and I extend my positive support
for the group. I hope this institutionalization will improve our
effectiveness and efficiency.

Good Luck :-)

Regards
--