[bestbits] Fwd: APrIGF Seoul 2013 Workshop Selection Result

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Wed Jul 17 23:27:55 EDT 2013

Can anyone who plans to go to Seoul for the APrIGF on 4-6 September, or who can make such plans without external funding assistance, please contact me as soon as possible?  We need to decide whether or not to go ahead with this workshop proposal, which has now been approved.

Thanks.

Begin forwarded message:

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Explore our new Resource Zone - the global consumer movement knowledge hub |http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.