[bestbits] Fwd: Re: [IRPCoalition] MAG consultations

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue Feb 12 00:16:51 EST 2013

Dear All

I am not sure of the level of interest that this group may have in
shaping the program of the next IGF, but just in case it is interested,
I am forwarding the first draft of a proposed statement that the Dynamic
Colalition on Internet Rights and Principles is considering at present .
The deadline to give written inputs is the day after, although a day or
two of grace period may be available... The MAG of the IGF will have an
open consultation on the 28th in which additional inouts can be made
orally.

Wonder if this group may want to support the below statement, especially
since we decided to work towards framing a 'positive agenda' for global
IG... I see looking at possible set of global Internet principles as a
good starting point for framing such an agenda..

regards, parminder