Multi-Equal Stakeholderism (was Re: [bestbits] Joint civil society endorsements for London meeting of High-Level Panel)

Anja Kovacs anja at internetdemocracy.in
Mon Dec 2 13:26:02 EST 2013

Coming to this thread late, but I did wanted to thank McTim and all others
for clarifying the origins of the multi-equal-stakeholder term for me, and
also for the interesting discussion following that. I can see now how it
founds its way into a letter directed at the ICANN CEO :)

Though like Jeremy, I am not convinced of the usefulness of the term, at
least not if people want to hold it up as *the* model to aspire to. I agree
with those who say that multistakeholderism does not, and should not, look
the same everywhere. Multi-equal-stakeholderism could then be seen as one
of the shapes it can take, but it needn't necessarily be the only one.

Best regards,
Anja

--
Dr. Anja Kovacs