[bestbits] FW: BB/ Brazil summit input - expression of interest

Lorena Jaume-Palasi lorena at collaboratory.de
Mon Dec 2 10:03:50 EST 2013

Please put me in stream 2

2013/11/29 Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>

> hi,
>
> I would like to join for stream 2 and 3
>
> Best,
>
> Rafik
>

> 2013/11/29 joy <joy at apc.org>
>
>>  Thanks for this Andrew and Jeremy - I would like to contribute to
>> streams 2 and 3
>> Joy
>>
>> On 29/11/2013 6:49 a.m., Avri Doria wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please put me down for thread 2.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Avri
>>
>> Bertrand de La Chapelle <bdelachapelle at gmail.com><bdelachapelle at gmail.com>wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Andrew, nice initiative. Please put me in for Stream 3.
>>>
>>> Best
>>>
>>> Bertrand

Lorena Jaume-Palasí, M.A. * Coordinator of the Global Internet Governance
(GIG) Ohu
 Internet & Gesellschaft Co:llaboratory e.V.
www.collaboratory.de *
Newsletter<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=collaboratory&loc=de_DE>
 * Facebook <http://goo.gl/eJVZn> * Twitter <http://goo.gl/sUFM5> *
<http://www.youtube.com/user/CollaboratoryVideo?feature=CCAQwRs%3D>Youtube<http://www.youtube.com/user/CollaboratoryVideo?feature=CCAQwRs%3D>