[bestbits] Proposal on Best Bits governance

Guru गुरु Guru at ITforChange.net
Mon Dec 2 01:22:36 EST 2013

Dear Jeremy

Wrt your "I don't think ....... the priorities that it reflects are
appropriate at this point in time" argument which you have mentioned
more than once (that even if process transparency is required, now is
not the time for it, given substantive imperatives), I had replied in an
earlier mail that process credibility issues can seriously undermine any
substantive contributions... will resend that mail now.

regards,
Guru