[bestbits] Call for expressions of interest: 1net steering committee

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 09:29:01 EST 2013

Hi people

On Nominations to 1Net

I think that now we know how things will play out from the Brazilian end,
it is quite okay to still nominate 1 or 2 of the original liaisons. We can
add 2 or 3 from the global CS. I think as CS, we need to send  the message
to the Brazil government that we have faith in the liaisons. So my shot
will be to include them in our nominations.

Best