[bestbits] Position by IT for Change and some other NGOs on enhanced cooperation

David Allen David_Allen_AB63 at post.harvard.edu
Sat Aug 31 13:10:08 EDT 2013

Now after the fact, let me concur with the choice, as Michael
describes, to endorse both the BestBits statement and that from IT For
Change.  As I did.

Until we have a global solution - one born of political realities, but
steeped in democratic principle - all the mischief that human nature
so currently displays will continue to run rife.

No statement is going to satisfy all views.  What we can hope for, and
surely must encourage, are positions that head in the right direction.

David