[bestbits] Fwd: Public Consultation on the ITU 2016-2019 Strategy

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 12:17:39 EDT 2013

Apologies for cross posting

===

Dear Sir/Madam,

We want to bring to your notice an important open consultation that we are
carrying out   -  Public Consultation on the ITU 2016-2019 Strategy

The Council of our Member States launched the development of a new ITU
Strategic Plan for 2016-2019, which will be approved at the ITU
Plenipotentiary Conference in October 2014.

In preparing the Secretary General's contribution to this work of the
Council, we are asking for your inputs to the debate.

You can tell us what you expect from ITU in the future, where we should
direct our efforts to best serve everyone, including you; and which
challenges we should be prepared to meet.

We invite you to participate in this Public Consultation and we are looking
forward to your opinions.

You can share your views and ideas at the interactive platform
www.itu.int/PublicConsultations<http://www.itu.int/PublicConsultations> or
submit your written contributions by email to strategy at itu.int<mailto:
strategy at itu.int>.

Please feel free to forward this information to your contacts.