[bestbits] Final round of voting on Best Bits logo… and draft new website

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Sun Apr 7 05:54:45 EDT 2013

Thanks to those who participated in the second round of voting on the Best Bits logo.  A rough version of the winning logo from the second round (but in a different colour) is now up on our new website which is under construction at http://bestbits.net.

We have one more poll which has variations on the winning logo and the two runners up.  It would be great if you could take a minute to vote in this third and final round:

http://www.designcrowd.com/vote/final-round-of-voting-on-best-bits-logo

Thanks!

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

WCRD 2013 – Consumer Justice Now! | Consumer Protection Map: https://wcrd2013.crowdmap.com/main | #wcrd2013

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.