[bestbits] Best Bits logo poll - round 2

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Thu Apr 4 05:56:53 EDT 2013

On 04/04/13 14:50, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
> Thanks to the 24 people who voted in round 1 of our Best Bits logo poll!

A small correction: there were 24 votes cast, but these were distributed
between the three logos in the poll, and there were only about 9
individual voters.  So I may have opened the second poll too soon.  If
you didn't vote in the first poll and still wish to do so, it remains
open at this address:

http://www.designcrowd.com/vote/best-bits-logo-poll-round-1

Meanwhile the second poll is at this address:

http://www.designcrowd.com/vote/round-2-of-voting-on-best-bits-logo

If the outcome of the first poll changes due to additional votes being
cast, I will include both the option that I originally declared as the
winner, and the new winner, in the third and final poll.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--

*Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

WCRD 2013 -- Consumer Justice Now! | Consumer Protection Map:
https://wcrd2013.crowdmap.com/main | #wcrd2013

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org
<http://www.consumersinternational.org> |
www.facebook.com/consumersinternational