More participants

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Wed Sep 19 20:21:56 EDT 2012

On 19/09/2012, at 11:01 PM, Anriette Esterhuysen <anriette at apc.org> wrote:

> Google is providing support for a group of African CS people to go to
> the IGF in Baku and they will therefore be able to attend BestBits.
>
> They are:
>
> - Nnenna Nwakanma (Nigeria/Ivory Coast)
> - Alex Comninos (South Africa)
> - Olivier Sagna (Senegal)
> - Victor Kapiyo (Kenya)
> - Ashnah Kalemera or Lillian Nalwoga. (Uganda)
> - Mawaki Chango (Togo/Ivory Coast)
>
> From APC staff (in addition to Mawaki) Joy Liddicoat and I will be there.

Excellent!

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Your rights, our mission – download CI's Strategy 2015: http://consint.info/RightsMission

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.