Two-question survey on agenda and outputs for Best Bits

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Wed Sep 19 10:46:49 EDT 2012

Thanks for the opportunity, Jeremy.. I have been wanting to send
comments on the agenda.. but could not find the time. Like others I was
worried that we would take on too much and not focus on a few clear
outputs.

I found that the questions in the survey, while clear, did not address
everything in the earlier discussion.. but I am sure we can get back to
gaps once you have compiled the results.

Best

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692