Two-question survey on agenda and outputs for Best Bits

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:41:21 EDT 2012

I just completed the survey, and found it to be very clear and concise. I
think it will be very helpful. Thanks Jeremy. I encourage everyone to
complete it as soon as possible.
Cheers, Ginger
Ginger (Virginia) Paque

VirginiaP at diplomacy.edu
Diplo Foundation
Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme
www.diplomacy.edu/ig
**
**