Best Bits: Agenda Organization Options

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:58:39 EDT 2012

I agree… the IRP statement of principles is quite comprehensive and fully in alignment with overall civil society principles as I understand them…

I also agree that there is no point in re-inventing documents/statements/declarations which already have been worked on over periods of time by multiple parties including most of those who will be involved in this meeting…

Better to spend the time in setting the ground work for organizing for a broader coalition that can potentially have some influence on the various global Internet governance and related processes that are currently emerging at an accelerating rate.

MG