Summary of ways to participate in Best Bits

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Wed Oct 17 01:31:42 EDT 2012

On 17/10/12 12:18, parminder wrote:
> In this regard I will like to have the Internet Rights and Principles
> document of the IRP dynamic coalition, plus the Brazilian Internet
> principles document, as the starting texts. We need to move beyond
> paying lip service to inclusiveness and voices from the South. the IRP
> document have had relatively better (though still very less) inclusion
> of voices from developing countires, and Brazilian doc is of course a
> (really) multistakeholder effort from a developing country.

Good call on the Brazilian principles, which for others' reference, is here:

http://www.cgi.br/english/regulations/resolution2009-003.htm

I've put together a list to over a dozen such statements and codes,
which you can find here:

http://www.igcaucus.org/links

--

*Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

*Your rights, our mission – download CI's Strategy 2015:*
http://consint.info/RightsMission

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org
<http://www.consumersinternational.org> |
www.facebook.com/consumersinternational