Censorship of postcards at the IGF

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Tue Nov 6 02:01:16 EST 2012

On 06/11/2012, at 10:57 AM, Tapani Tarvainen <tapani.tarvainen at effi.org> wrote:

> "Travel warning - INDONESIA - dangerously beautiful"
>
> While that is a reference to Indonesia, calling it
> "dangerously beautiful" sounds like travel advertisement
> to me, not any kind of criticism. But I guess it could be
> interpreted to be against the rule.

Ah, that makes sense - I have that too, and you're right, it's meant as promotion of Indonesia, not to associate it with the message about censorship.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Your rights, our mission – download CI's Strategy 2015: http://consint.info/RightsMission

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.