WCIT Statement

Kevin Bankston kbankston at cdt.org
Sun Nov 4 04:10:02 EST 2012

Another note: I am very confused by the use of the word "indicated" in this sentence, not quite sure what we're trying to say:

"Member-states, in most cases, have not held open, broad-based, public consultations in the lead up to the WCIT, nor have  they **indicated** such process for the WCIT itself."
Kevin S. Bankston
Senior Counsel and Free Expression Director
Center for Democracy & Technology
1634 I St NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20006
202.407.8834 direct