Best wishes for Best Bits without me

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 07:58:11 EDT 2012

Sorry to hear this, Jeremy! However, I do think you have organized so well
that, indeed, the meeting will be a great success and a solid, productive
start to the IGF. See you online in remote participation!

Best wishes and safe travels to all.
Ginger

Ginger (Virginia) Paque

VirginiaP at diplomacy.edu
Diplo Foundation
Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme
www.diplomacy.edu/ig
**
**