[bestbits] What to Watch at WCIT- Analysis of Key Issues and Positions

Deborah Brown deborah at accessnow.org
Thu Nov 29 16:55:37 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I would like draw your attention to a new resource we released, "What to
Watch at WCIT", which provides analysis of key issues that will be
considered at WCIT. We identify concerning proposals (including specific
language and article numbers) and the positions of ITU member states as of
the end of November. We hope this resource will be useful to those in Dubai
as we as those participating and observing from a distance.

This is a living document and we will update it as appropriate. Please send
any feedback, including issues to add, to me (deborah at accessnow.org) or
Access Policy Fellow Matt Friedman (matt at accessnow.org).

You can find the document here: What to Watch at WCIT: Analysis of Key
Issues and Positions<https://www.accessnow.org/page/-/docs/What_to_Watch_at_WCIT-_Access_Analysis.pdf?redirected>
For additional resources, please visit our ITU page:
www.accessnow.org/policy/ITU

Apologies for cross posting.

Best regards,
Deborah