[bestbits] Int'l Call to Coordinate Actions around the ITU

Evan Greer evangreer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:10:00 EST 2012

Thanks Gene, and Paul,

The international conference call this Wednesday 29th of Nov will be at
17:00 UTC. Apologies for not converting the time before.

This google-doc has all the call information and will be easier to find
your country's call in number than the link I sent out previously.

https://docs.google.com/document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tJGd1XdbnRg3sTwioBxgwZohOz26uLztm3sAA83LnQc/edit>
/d/1tJGd1XdbnRg3sTwioBxgwZohOz26uLztm3sAA83LnQc/edit<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tJGd1XdbnRg3sTwioBxgwZohOz26uLztm3sAA83LnQc/edit>

If you plan to join the call, feel free to add your organization to the
list of confirmed participants on the second page after the phone numbers,
and/or RSVP to me at evangreer at gmail.com

Best wishes to all, and thanks to everyone for their important work on this
issue.

-Evan Greer
Campaign Manager
Fight for the Future