coordinating during WCIT

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sat Nov 17 05:58:11 EST 2012

Hi

I sent a message on the governance list inviting any CS folks on their delegations to be in touch, got back just a couple replies. Looked at the ITU's latest list of confirmed delegates and they've not processed yet a few CS names I'd expected to see.  So so far a thin list of inside-the-hall people to coordinate with.

I've heard different things from people about what if any impediments/security concerns there may be in Dubai with regard to electronic comm, would be good to know...

Cheers

Bill