update --> Re: Censorship of postcards at the IGF

Donny B.U. dbu at donnybu.com
Tue Nov 6 09:39:44 EST 2012

dear jeremy and bestbits fellows,

chengethai masango from igf secretariat just met me, and he asked me about
the postcard incident.
after I explained to him, he said that what happened is misscommunication
from their side.
then he apologized for the communication. he said that ict watch can
distribute those postcards again.

ps: he also agree that maybe daniel dafoe, the officer that ask me not to
distribute the postcard, read the sentences in the postcards literally and
did not fully aware of the context. changetai said that he got some email
asking about that. and i do believe, the pressure from bestbits brought
significant impact to this. thank you :)

best regards,

-dbu-

--
e: dbu at donnybu.com | t: @donnybu | f: donnybu | w: donnybu.com | p: