[bestbits] Final note

Andrew Puddephatt Andrew at global-partners.co.uk
Thu Dec 13 08:17:19 EST 2012

Hi everyone

As you may know a group of Latin American organisations met in Rio recently and agreed to issue the attached statement at the conclusion of the ITU conference tomorrow.  Currently the list of signatories is from the region but if other groups on the Best Bits list want to add their names to day, do let me know by the end of the day.

I'm aware that there is a separate letter being put together by groups at the WCIT but the main focus of that is on the ITU itself and processes so the two are complementary

Andrew Puddephatt, Director
Global Partners & Associates

Direct: +44 (0)20 7549 0336
Office: +44 (0)20 7549 0350
Mobile: +44 (0)771 339 9597
Email: andrew at global-partners.co.uk
Address: Development House, 56-64 Leonard St, London EC2A 4LT, UK

www.global-partners.co.uk