WSIS+10 workshop?, was Re: [bestbits] Next steps on principles (was Re: Coordination...)

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Mon Dec 10 05:41:12 EST 2012

Dear all

This is a great idea, particularly the positive angle. Speaking for
myself, and for a number of IRP Coalition members, this upcoming event
is definitely one where we would like to offer input and support.

Let's hope the deadline can be extended a bit. I'll see what we can do
in more concrete terms and coordination strikes me as key to create
positive synergies (versus negative overlaps!) :-)

best
Marianne F

--
Dr Marianne Franklin