[bestbits] Fwd: [WCIT12] Access brief on proposed revisions ITR routing provisions

Farooq Ahmed Jam farooq at ciroap.org
Sun Dec 9 10:51:26 EST 2012

     A nice technical commentary on ITRs impact :-)  Thanks for sharing

--

*Farooq Ahmed Jam
Intern

*Your rights, our mission -- download CI's Strategy 2015:*
http://consint.info/RightsMission

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org
<http://www.consumersinternational.org> |
www.facebook.com/consumersinternational