Second draft of concept note for "Best Bits" meeting - sign-ons now sought

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sun Aug 12 15:25:28 EDT 2012

Hi Jeremy and all

Thanks a lot to Jeremy for putting this together. I think it looks
great, and I very much hope that funding will work out! This
initiative is so very important.

In regard to the part where "other supporters of this proposal" can be
added, I'm pretty confident that if I ask the Board of the Swiss Open
Systems User Group /ch/open, they'd on the basis of my recommendation be
willing to be listed. Would that potentially help? (This is the leading
Swiss organization for Open Source software, they're just now starting
to get involved in international Internet governance debates by funding
my trip to the Baku IGF and an ISO meeting in the USA, but I wouldn't
expect there to be additional room in the budget for supporting the
event in Singapore or my trip there.)

Greetings,
Norbert