Revised plans for Best Bits gathering - now in Baku

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Fri Aug 24 10:59:19 EDT 2012

Dear Jeremy

APC is happy to support this and will do our best to participate. Much
appreciated that this event will not clash with the pre-event on 5
November on enhanced cooperation.

I have been madly busy as we start APC strategic planning next week, but
will write to the list to update everyone on a platform for an African
civil society discussion on WCIT, the ITRs and internet governancne more
broadly that APC will launch in the next few weeks.

Best

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692