[Governance] Council of Europe rules that Covid Vaccines are not Mandatory

Ken Stubbs ken at stubbs.com
Wed Feb 3 18:19:13 EST 2021

Sala & All...

I really don't have an issue with vaccines being mandatory but I do feel
that if someone refuses the vaccine they they should be personally
financially
obligated for any medical costs incurred should they subsequently
contract Covid and require medical services or hospitalization.

I do not feel that society should bear the burden for medical costs of
this nature as a result of personal refusal to be vaccinated by someone.

Ken Stubbs