[governance] Good examples of muiltistakeholder policy development at a national level?

Tamir tisrael at cippic.ca
Thu Oct 31 11:04:28 EDT 2019

I would second David's point but would suggest that these two types of
processes are both worth tracking independently.

I'll just add that I don't personally have any recent examples from
Canada of the latter ('in their respective roles') that were meaningful,
unless you count regulatory processes.

Best,
Tamir