[governance] IGF 2019 Civil society pre-event: planning and preparation

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Tue Nov 5 12:22:59 EST 2019

Dear all,

We've received a few RSVPs for the day 0 event, which is great! Please RSVP
here if you haven't already done so:
https://igcaucus.org/rsvp-0-day-event/

We will also publish the agenda on the webpage.

However, before we do, we don't have any facilitator for the break-out
group on 'Sustainable Development'. This is definitely an important area
but if we can't find a facilitator for the session we will unfortunately
have to drop it because Bruna and I can only be in so many places at the
same time :) As such, please do get in touch if you'd be interested in
facilitating that session.

Best
Sheetal