[governance] IGF 2015 Outcomes by Dynamic Coalitions Published

srajukanumuri srajukanumuri at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 04:40:46 EDT 2016

*Dear Luca Belli*, PhD

Thanks for up date. We can have more inputs for this new season. We must
make these
documents reach all mult stake holders and also global policy makers and
open knowledge
Freedom fighters activists to make next 2.4 billion Humans and nature to be
self sustainable.

Good day to you all and all stake holders contributes world wide

Kanumuri s raju

" We Connect human contacts "
" We  make net to think and act "
" Survival is h-commerce -human  commerce or human knowledge commerce based
on Bartering of knowledge Globally with out money as instrument "
kkkrkstrust <http://kkrkstrust.wordpress.com>   - Social and community
empowerment and support services
Create Green world: Share your Knowledge to make India Green  - Eco System
and self sustainability of world through communities and Internet
technologies collaboration knowledge collaboration commerce sustainable
smart villages to connect next 2.4 billion people.
our green India : open blog :  Creating green India / green world
<http://ourgreenindia.tumblr.com>
Open blog :contribute to change your India : Change My/our India
<http://changemyindia.tumblr.com/>
Technology  Community and open technologies open internet
<http://intelcloud.tumblr.com/>
Renewable energy : Recycling and Renewable solutions
<http://indiaenergy.tumblr.com/>
Green projects  Advisory & Sr consultant : EPC, Petro,Industrial Green
solar, projects recycling <http://www.ferrostaal.com>
open people gov : Future Gov and Open Gov <http://indiagov.wordpress.com>
SecurityHuman open smart Intel cyber expert , security national local
<http://indiatweets.wordpress.com>

[image: --]
ks raju
[image: http://]about.me/ksraju