[governance] [bestbits] Call for Participation: Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public Interest, 2015

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Wed May 20 09:15:27 EDT 2015

Dear Anriette

Public interest " generally has different
> meanings for different people and in different countries, for lawyers,
> for activists"

Don't the same remarks/restrictions apply to Multistakeholderism ? Do you see e.g. Burkina Faso government on "equal footing" with Google or other GAFA-like enterprises ? Not to mention BF Civil society orgs ?

Best

Jean-Louis Fullsack

PS : BTW will you and/or APC take part in the next week WSIS Forum at Geneva ?