[governance] The NTIA announcement (re: IANA, DNS root)

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Fri Aug 28 22:01:38 EDT 2015

Many thanks for this short and clear answer from Louis.

Dear Suresh,

it is a question of our perspectives and visions, based on our general
social principles and visions. A question about, in what world we want
to live.

many greetings, willi
Salvador, Brasil

Am 28/08/2015 um 21:53 schrieb Suresh Ramasubramanian:
> Good, let us all go and fragment away our very own local internets. Maybe for France, bring back the old minitel? (Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, it was great while it lasted)
>
> --srs
>
>> On 29-Aug-2015, at 5:13 am, Louis Pouzin (well) <pouzin at well.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi colleagues,
>>
>> Nothing new really since last year.
>>
>> As predicted the US gov is meandering to keep the status quo till the next administration comes up to speed, mid 2017 or later.
>>
>> Meantime if some countries want to acquire their cyber-sovereignty, they'd better building it for themselves, possibly with other like minded countries, rather than getting more colonized with such scams as TTP or TTIP.
>>
>> Louis

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivĂ­rus.