[governance] RE: Has U.S. started an Internet war? By Bruce Schneier + tinyURL

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Jun 19 02:01:41 EDT 2013

I read something yesterday which is perhaps even more dangerous..... in
fact, rather chilling. A report said how through such back door controls
'evidence could be created/ planted' against anyone for anything, and
thus use the coercive powers to the state to one's (digital controller)
own ends.... Much of investigation world wide today rely on electronic
documents, traces etc....
The whole basis of the digital world system is shaken...

parminder