[governance] How to Block Pornographic Websites

Narine Khachatryan ms.narine.khachatryan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 17:01:30 EDT 2012

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 7:28 PM, Shcherbovich Andrey <dvbirve at yandex.ru>wrote:

> Now i am going to make a practical thing. BUT, if we would have an
> universal authority to ban definately criminal content (maybe IGF-based?)

The International Center for Missing and Exploited Children reported last
year, that 89 countries  have insufficient legislation to fight child
pornography, about 52 countries do not define child pornography, 33
countries do not criminalize possession of child pornography, many
countries do not mandate ISP reporting.

Narine