[governance] How to Block Pornographic Websites

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 10:42:08 EDT 2012

One method that's worked for me in the past (I use this when I see lots of
spam from a domain/IP) is to use Whois and identify the registrar or last
allocation authority, then complain to the registrar/authority in question.

Usually quite fast, the longest delay I've seen in action was 2 weeks. Plus
if they maintain a blacklist or something perhaps a long term effect could
happen.

-C