[governance] Fwd: IGF 2012 - Bilateral meeting

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 08:37:33 EDT 2012

Andrea, thanks for your input. I the strong response to this invitation can
be seen as giving importance to this exchange. I understood the meeting to
be a 'sampling' for idea exchange, not a 'representation'. Possibly this
kind of invitation could be made more informally (not on the list) to avoid
misunderstanding and overwhelming requests to attend. If anything, I think
tension has been fostered by good intentions to be inclusive in what is
meant to be a small, diverse brainstorming session.

Perhaps we should pick up on Andrea's suggestion to request a larger
meeting for brainstorming? Positive energy for communication is important.

Safe travels,
Ginger

Ginger (Virginia) Paque

VirginiaP at diplomacy.edu
Diplo Foundation
Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme
www.diplomacy.edu/ig
**
**