[governance] India's communications minister - root server misunderstanding (still...)

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Wed Aug 8 09:40:51 EDT 2012

Parmineder,

thanks to time-zone differences, Lee, Roland, Daniel, and McTim have already given you replies here which I think lead the question to exhaustion.

I'm also taking two points from Fahd's latest intervention: I have pared off all previous email in this response, and agree that we have come, or are close to have come, to a quite converged point beyond which we may be counting angels on a pin.

We need the mental powers involved and the bandwidth of all (including layer 8 bandwidth) for other issues. The cost of opportunity of this discussion may be about to become too high.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

! !! !!! !!!!
NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUEVO NÚMERO DE TELÉFONO

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO

SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
UNAM, Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org