[governance] Our strategy, work plan and outreach

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 08:33:22 EDT 2010

We had exactly the problem of not knowing enough about our members at Isoc
India Chennai.  I designed a form as seen at page
http://isocmadras.blogspot.com/p/members.html designed using a google form
design software, which collects results in a Google spreadsheet.

This has been of ample help. IGC could take up a similar exercise for its
existing members and more importantly, move ahead to expand its membership
base *severalfold *to be in a position to represent the Civil Society
better.

Sivasubramanian M