AW: [governance] Consensus call on IGC statement: please respond

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Jan 29 05:43:32 EST 2010

Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
> On 29/01/2010, at 6:14 PM, William Drake wrote:
>

>> Wolfgang is right, it's a process not an institution.
>>
>> So does that make the options
>>
>> YES + thematic working groups + process?
>> YES
>> NO
>>

> No, it means these points should have been made earlier. :-P

Jeremy, I have only suggested points that have been made earlier in the
present process , except for the NN theme.

There have been earlier IGC statements that NN should be taken up as an
issue at the IGF, including as a main theme. But if you prefer you can
take a separate vote on this specific issue, which I agree was not
mentioned earlier in the present process. But if you at all accept our
request to do some changes to the statement, why not wait 2 days or so
for comments also on the 'NN or open Internet' theme as one of the main
IGF themes, before we close it. Parminder