[Governance] Invitation to event: Health Matters & The UN Sendai Framework; Risks & Opportunities A Public Discussion On The Use of ICTs & Technology Response Enablers, In Times Of Health Care Crisis from Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies

Amali De Silva amalidesilva at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 13:02:12 EDT 2021

Dear All
The IGF recognized Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies invites you to the event:
Health Matters & The UN Sendai Framework; Risks & OpportunitiesA Public Discussion On The Use of ICTs & Technology Response Enablers, In Times Of HealthCare Crisis
October 20, 2021; 1500hrs UTC; by Zoom
Please email me for the zoom link to be provided shortly before the event. Please put in the email title the work Sendai.
We look forward to your participation with us.
ps If I don't have permission to post this invitation to this list, then please, list coordinator post this message to the list.
Amali De Silva-MitchellFounder and Coordinator DC DDHTDynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies (DC-DDHT) | Internet Governance Forum (intgovforum.org)