[Governance] IGF 2021 Policy Network on Environment & Digitalisation - You're invited!

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Fri Nov 26 08:40:06 EST 2021

Dear all

>From Dec 6 to Dec 10, the annual Internet Governance Forum (IGF) takes place (in Katowice, Poland and online). As you know, the IGF is a global multistakeholder platform that facilitates the discussion of public policy issues pertaining to the Internet.

This year, I will be especially attentive to the work of the Policy Network on Environment (PNE). The PNE has been focusing on the intersections between environment and digitalisation and the question how we can create a world in which digitalisation is used as a force for the common good.

As a first output document, the PNE has been working hard on a draft report that addresses this question and suggests actionable policy recommendations.

The dedicated PNE Session where the draft report will be discussed will take place:

            December 9, 2021
            At 13:50 CET
            On site / online
            Agenda<https://bit.ly/3oWN9jy>

To participate in the session:

  1.  Sign up to the IGF<https://bit.ly/3DwNr6m> (free)
  2.  Add the PNE Session to your schedule<https://bit.ly/3oWN9jy>

It would be really great to see you there & hear your thoughts on the recommendations we propose. If you're curious, please take a look at the preliminary results linked in this google slide deck<https://bit.ly/3cIigK3>.

Feel free to share this invite with colleagues who might be interested in this too. Many thanks!

Best regards,

Jorge

-        IGF Conference Schedule<https://bit.ly/2ZpmWBG>
-        More about the PNE<https://www.intgovforum.org/en/content/policy-network-on-environment-and-digitalisation-pne>