[Governance] Seeking roll back of IGF Leadership Panel

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Nov 26 07:01:12 EST 2021

Dear Parminder,

I understand from your letter with Milton that you are *against* the
creation of an IGF Leadership Panel. What I'd like to hear is what you
and Milton propose instead. It is easy to be against all sorts of
things, but the world isn't static and from the IGF conultations, it is
clear that the current status quo is no longer fit for purpose. There
needs to be evolution.
So what next?

Thanks,

Olivier Crépin-Leblond