[Governance] GISWatch 2021 - Technology, the environment and a sustainable work: Perspectives from the Global South

Valeria Betancourt valeriab at apc.org
Mon Mar 29 12:55:32 EDT 2021

Dear all,

We are very happy to be sharing with you the official "Sneak Peek" to
the new edition of GISWatch on 'Technology, the environment and a
sustainable work: Perspectives from the Global South'.  As we finalise
details of the launch (which will be shared soon), we would like you to
have a first look at the introduction and a selection of reports. You
can access the Sneak Peek here:

_https://www.apc.org/en/node/37228/_ <https://www.apc.org/en/node/37228/>

You can also retweet the news from here:

_https://twitter.com/APC_News/status/1376540573469904898_
<https://twitter.com/APC_News/status/1376540573469904898>

We request that you kindly share this broadly with your network.

More news to come soon!

Best regards,

Valeria

--