[Governance] Council of Europe rules that Covid Vaccines are not Mandatory

Ken Stubbs ken at stubbs.com
Thu Feb 4 17:34:16 EST 2021

So are you saying that if you don't want to take the vaccine because you
are not happy with Pharma (even though millions of doses have been given)

if you get sick because you don't wish to take the vaccine,  you believe
that society should bear the burden for your poor decision
_*Sorry, This logic makes no sense to me willi.*_ Your method of
justification is,essentially baseless.

Ken Stubbs
( your own ministry of health is working hard to vaccinate
you own citizens)